It is easier to get a residency permit and live in Monaco, as you think. You don’t have to be a billionaire to enjoy Europe’s most luxury country!
– You can live in Monaco. The Principality is not an EU Member State but a member of the Schengen zone, and you can travel in Europe visa-free!
– The residents of Monaco do not have to work there or do business and pay taxes.
– You can become a resident in Monaco through any French consulate of the world.
The conditions of the Monaco temporary residency scheme are more straightforward than most of the similar programmes in Europe. The main requirement is to deposit sufficient funds in a local bank. Moreover, you must have funds outside of Monaco. You also have to prove that have a steady income sourced outside the Principality. The last requirement is to purchase or rent a residential real estate in Monaco.
If you spend more than the qualifying 183 days in Monaco annually and you can continually prove that you meet the conditions mentioned above, you can automatically renew your temporary residence permit of Monaco.
You will need the following documents for the application. Naturally, you will need the assistance of Discus Holdings’ local experts as well.
– Passport (of the family members as well if they join you)
– Birth certificate (of the family members as well if they join you)
– Marriage certificate if it applies
– Clean police conduct certificate
Documents to prove that you satisfy the requirements:
– Rental agreement or purchase contract of property in Monaco
– Bank account certificate from a local bank
– The proof of the deposit.
– The proof that you have the qualifying funds in a financial institute outside Monaco.
– The proof of a stable income outside Monaco.
After signing the contract with Discus Holdings, our experts help you to prepare the necessary documents.
We help you to set up the interview in any French consulate, and of course, our colleagues can accompany you. After the interview, the authorities will accept your application in 30 days. Then you will receive the “D” visa to visit Monaco and obtain the temporary residence permit. When you arrive in Moncao, we support your bank account opening process to be able to deposit the necessary funds.
Do you want to live in the Principality of Monaco? Contact us here for all the detailed information!« Return to all news